fused deposition modeling
- XL Format : Max 17.5 x 17.5 x 18.5 inches*
- Large: 8 x 10 x 8 inches
- Standard: 8.9 X 5.8 X 5.9 inches
XXL Large Format FDM Printing (2ft up to 20ft+)
possible through industry partners, please contact us.
- PLA (Sustainable & Recommended) ($0.04/g)
- ABS (High Strength / High Temp Applications)
- TPU (Flexible / Non Flexible)*
- Nylon (Virgin / Recycled)*
- Composites (Wood, Carbon, etc.)*
- Custom Order* (If you have a specific material you would like to print with please contact us for further investigation)
- Black / White (Standard) (Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Orange)
- Custom Order Possible (Please contact us)*
- 0.4mm Nozzle (Standard Medium to High Resolution)
- 0.8mm Nozzle (Low Resolution, Much Faster Print)
- $2/h of print time + material cost (PLA @ $0.04/g)
- $4/h of print time + material cost (PLA @ $0.04/g)
Print time depends on layer resolution, infill percentage, model complexity, support material and size of printer required. You can let us know your print requirements or we can recommend the best settings for your part.
*Possible Extra Charge
Formlabs Form 2 Printer
- 5.7 × 5.7 × 6.9 inches (145 × 145 × 175 mm)
- Standard Prototyping Clear Resin
- Prototyping Flexible Resin
- Custom order available please contact us & visit Formlabs website to view alternative materials. Lead times will vary.
100 microns (Fine)
50 microns (Super Fine)
25 microns (Ultra Fine)
For Standard Clear Resin:
- $2/h of print time + $0.8/ml of Resin
All other resins require custom quote/inquiry.
Print time depends on layer Resolution, infill percentage, model complexity, support material and size of printer required. You can let us know your print requirements or we can recommend the best settings for your part.